About the vacancy & property
This beautiful home, consisting of three adjoined two-bedroom villas, is situated in a tranquil and leafy suburb that is conveniently located near the lake, shops, club, parks, ovals, and even a beach, all within a short drive.
The vacancy in this non-SDA home comes with on-site care, ramp access, direct access to an expansive garden and shared living, laundry and kitchen areas. There are some mobility aids in use as well as some accessible features (such as non-slip flooring and grab rails in the bathroom).
Photographs coming soon
Safety & security
- Slip-resistant bathroom floors
- Outdoor area with fences
- Lockable windows & doors
- OOA Staff on site 24/7
- Walkers in use
- Some accessible features (grab rails, non-slip floors etc)
- No stairs
About the community
- Nearest Hospital: Wyong Hospital – 2.0 km
- Nearest Medical Centre: Kanwal Village Medical Centre – 1.8 km
- Nearest Shopping Centre: Kanwal Village shops – 400 m
- Nearest community village (café, local IGA, post office …):
Lake Haven Shopping Centre – 2.4 km
- Nearest entertainment (cinema, pool, museum, gallery …): Metro Cinema – 2.7 km
- Nearest train station: Warnervale train station – 4.7 km
- Nearest bus stop: 60 m
- Nearest parklands: Walker Park – 220 m
About our helpful staff
The staff at Walker have a strong sense of loyalty and dedication and are deeply committed to helping their customers both at home and in the community.
They work together as a cohesive team to ensure that our customers receive the best possible individualised support.
About our current residents
Our current customers all receive personalised 24/7 care and are all male in their late 50s+ with a mixture of mental health & varied abilities. Two customers smoke in a dedicated outdoor undercover area.
In the summer, they all love to have barbecues in the backyard, while in winter, they prefer roast dinners. Going for drives or visiting the nearby reptile park or zoo are essential activities that complete their week.
They also enjoy going out for lunch in the community, doing arts and crafts, or gardening in the afternoon.
Good to know
- Non-SDA shared living
- Shared common areas, laundry, kitchen, and lounge areas
- Some mobility aids in use
- No stairs