Feedback & Complaints

New Horizons encourages people who have feedback, suggestions or complaints about our products and services to raise them with us. Your feedback helps us to understand where we are doing well and where we can improve.

1. Who can provide feedback or make a complaint?
Anyone, including customers, their families and friends and the broader community, can provide feedback or submit a complaint.

2. How can I provide feedback or make a complaint?
You can provide feedback or make a complaint by:

  • Completing the Feedback & Complaints form at the bottom of this page
  • Phoning us on 1300 726 372
  • Speaking to (or emailing) a New Horizons employee directly
  • Writing a letter to the CEO (The address is 15 Twin Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113)

3. I need help to provide feedback / make a complaint
We can help you submit feedback or make a complaint at any New Horizons office.
Alternatively, you may wish to:

  • Ask a family member or friend to help you submit your feedback/complaint
  • Contact an advocacy service to help you make a complaint
  • Access the Translating and Interpreting Service ( for assistance

4. Is my feedback/complaint private?
We will keep your complaint confidential and only involve those parties who need to provide input into the complaint investigation process. You may also make complaints anonymously if desired.

5. Will my support be affected if I make a complaint?
New Horizons views complaints as a means to help improve our products and services and will ensure that your supports are not negatively impacted in any way.

6. What will New Horizons use my feedback/complaint for?
If you have made a complaint or provided feedback, we will use your information to investigate what went wrong and fix the problem.

New Horizons is also committed to continually improving the quality of its services. Feedback and complaint information will be reviewed regularly to help inform how we improve our services.

7. Is there anyone else I can complain to about New Horizons services?
If you don’t want to provide your complaint directly to us, you may also submit complaints about our services to external complaints bodies, including:

Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission
Investigates complaints about aged care services (including residential and community care services)
(P) 1800 951 822
Online Complaints Form:

Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
Investigates complaints about the handling of your personal information by Australian government agencies and private sector organisations covered by the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act). Please note, this agency will request that your first raise your matter with us so that we can attempt to resolve the issue for you.
(P) 1300 363 992
Online Complaints Form:

NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
Investigates complaints about the quality of services and support provided by NDIS Providers
(P) 1800 035 544
Online Complaints Form:

NSW Ombudsman
Deals with complaints about non-NDIS, NSW Disability services, supported accommodation services, home and community care services, child protection services, and out-of-home care services for children and young people

Give feedback or make a complaint

Want to work with us?

To see what roles are open and apply for jobs, click here.

Feedback, Complaints and Privacy

We take your privacy, and complaints, seriously. View our Privacy Statement and Feedback & Complaints process.
Make a Complaint