Corlette, Port Stephens
About the vacancy & property
One bedroom is available in this well-presented five-bedroom dwelling set on the world-famous peninsula. All common areas are shared with the residents.
This brand-new, purpose-built, five-bedroom property boasts large rooms, shared kitchen, bathrooms, living areas and overnight onsite assistance. All bathrooms have ceiling hoists, while the bedrooms with vacancies have the capacity for ceiling hoists to be fitted. There are ramps to the front door and covered access from the car port at the back of the property directly into the house. There is an outdoor grassed area as well as garden beds around the perimeter of the home.
3D Virtual tour
Safety and security
- Ceiling hoists capacity
- Slip-resistant floors
- Grabrails and associated wall reinforcement
- Intercom on entry
- Fittings and fixtures to suit high physical support needs
- Lockable windows
- Outdoor area with lockable fence
- Laminated glass
- Wheelchair access
About the community
- This property is located not far from the water with access to plenty of parks & ovals etc.
- There are local buses to Newcastle and Raymond Terrace
- Salamander Bay & Nelson Bay shopping centres, cafes and local community centre and library are all 10 minutes away
- Local doctor is available and Tomaree Community hospital is 10 minutes by car
- Pharmacy delivers all medication
About our helpful staff
The Corlette team are all dedicated and passionate about providing a high quality of care to our residents.
The staff have created a sense of home within the premises and pride themselves on inclusion.
About our current residents
Our residents’ interests vary ranging from water play, music, craft activities and puzzles.
They love to attend day programs and community participation where they associate with their peers or go out in the community to the park, beach, long drives and walks.
Good to know
- SDA shared living
- Brand-new purpose-built home
- More information available on request