Holmesville, Lake Macquarie
About the vacancy & property
One vacancy available in this exquisitely presented home which, promises modern comfort with a country feel, raised garden beds and chook pen soon to be added to the stunning backyard.
Virtual 3D walkthrough
Safety and security
- Front door locked at all times
- Staff on-site 24/7 however an Active-Awake shift unless requested
- All entrances have crim-safe lockable screen doors & lockable windows
- Flat block with disability ramps
- Mobility aids, such as wheelchair & walkers, are in use
About the community
- Situated in a leafy peaceful suburb with low traffic
- Local reserve is two minutes walk away
- Mount Sugarloaf is five minutes away for walks and picnics
- Local supermarket and Glendale shopping centre is 10 minutes drive away
- Short drive to the GP and pharmacies
- John Hunter hospital is 20 minutes away
- On-street parking available
About our helpful staff
Our staff consists of full time and part time and have 3-15 years experience. We are passionate about providing the best quality care and passionate about the residents here.
About our current residents
Our residents love playing the guitar, listening to music and watching TV. Everyone participates in making meal preparations and enjoy BBQ and going to the pub for lunch.
They love going to the Newcastle show, or the park Blackbutt & Mount Sugarloaf for walks. Together, they all enjoy movie time, craft time, bowling, shopping and long drives going out to the local community provider.
On holidays like Easter & Christmas our residents love to decorate their home.
Good to know
- SDA shared living
- Slip-resistant floors
- Grabrails and associated wall reinforcement
- Intercom on entry
- Fittings and fixtures to suit high physical support needs
- Lockable windows
- Outdoor area with lockable fence
- Emergency power solution
- OOA 24/7 on site care