Holmesville, Lake Macquarie
About the vacancy & property
One vacancy is available in this exquisitely presented home, which promises modern comfort with a country feel, raised garden beds, and a chook pen soon to be added to the stunning backyard.
The property consists of two separate units. Each bedroom has built-in wardrobes, and residents can enjoy the shared common areas, laundry, modern kitchen, lounge, BBQ area and modern bathroom with hoists and high-impact fittings and fixtures.
The home features all standard safety and security functions such as wheelchair ramps, slip-resistant floors, grabrails and associated wall reinforcements, intercom and lockable windows and fence.
All residents in this home that sits on a lovely quiet street are cared for by dedicated, on-site 24/7 staff.
3D Virtual tour
- Flat block with disability ramps
- Mobility aids, such as wheelchair & walkers, are in use
About the community
- Situated in a leafy peaceful suburb with low traffic
- Local reserve is two minutes walk away
- Mount Sugarloaf is five minutes away for walks and picnics
- Local supermarket and Glendale shopping centre is 10 minutes drive away
- Short drive to the GP and pharmacies
- John Hunter hospital is 20 minutes away
- On-street parking available
About our helpful staff
Our staff consists of full time and part time and have 3-15 years experience. We are passionate about providing the best quality care and passionate about the residents here.
About our current residents
Our residents love playing the guitar, listening to music and watching TV. Everyone participates in making meal preparations and enjoy BBQ and going to the pub for lunch.
They love going to the Newcastle show, or the park Blackbutt & Mount Sugarloaf for walks. Together, they all enjoy movie time, craft time, bowling, shopping and long drives going out to the local community provider.
On holidays like Easter & Christmas our residents love to decorate their home.