Windale, Lake Macquarie
About the vacancy & property
This lovely home in a quiet residential area consists of two residences on the same block. The home is well-maintained and residents often enjoy the outdoor areas to eat, sit & relax.
The vacancy is in the 2 bedroom unit with shared kitchen, living areas and bathroom.
Safety and security
- Purpose-built open areas for easy access
- Lockable windows
- Air conditioning throughout property
- Staff onsite 24/7
- Security lighting outside
- Firefighting equipment, alarm & sprinkler system
- 1x vehicle on site
View the vacancy
Virtual 3D walkthrough
- Steps at the front & back of the property
About the community
- Quiet residential area with low traffic
- Property backs on to nature reserve
- Local shops are only a 5 minutes walk away
- A larger shopping complex nearby also
- Close to pharmacy/ medical facilities and regional hospitals
- Parking both on and off the street
About our helpfull staff
Residents are supported by a team of permanent staff (female) that have been working at the facility for several years. The team is stable with established routines and structures in place to support customers and create a positive environment.
About the current residents
Our residents all enjoy BBQs, going out to lunch, attending shows, movie time, colouring-in, puzzles & craft time. Every now and then we go to the football and a range of other community outings.
Sundays are about BBQs or baked lunches. We don’t even shy away from an occasional party night or festive holiday celebrations.
Residents enjoy being included in household daily activities with Staff and value being respected and their privacy.
Good to know
Give Nicola a ring on 0491 008 221 to request more information on this lovely home.
SDA dwelling type
SDA funding is required in NDIS plan
Shared living and dining