Bellbird, Cessnock (House 1)
About the vacancy & property
Two stunning homes next to each other with one vacancy at each home are available.
Bathed in sunlight and set in a tranquil, leafy locality, this exquisitely presented home with one bedroom available is a perfect retreat that promises utmost privacy and modern comfort.
Set in a quiet, leafy suburb in the Hunter Valley with low traffic this purpose-built home boasts two shared living areas and a dining room, kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities. All bathrooms are enhanced with grabrails & associated wall reinforcements, disability ramps and are wheelchair or walker friendly. You will be welcomed by a large undercover entertainment area. one
View the vacancy
3D Virtual tour
Safety and security
- Full meal preparation with staff and encouraged assistance with customers to tend to daily home maintenance
- Wheelchair and walkers are currently used to support customer mobility
- 24/7 quality care and support
- Flat block with disability ramps
- Mobility aids, such as wheelchair & walkers, are in use
About the community
- Short drive to vineyards and countryside
- Cessnock hospital is 15 minutes away
- Cessnock town center is 15 minutes away
About our helpful staff
Our team consists of a full roster with permanent full-time and part-time employees familiar with our customers’ needs. We are passionate and always caring about enhancing customer quality of life and getting them involved in regular day to day activities alongside one another.
What drives us together is our common goal to always empower our customers and include them in all tasks.
About our current residents
Our Bellbird residents enjoy going to the local shops in Cessnock for window shopping or watching planes take off at the local airport.
We love listening to music, playing ball games outside and baking.
This is really a homely environment with long-term friendship between residents who enjoy the company of one another.
Good to know
- Large, purpose-built home
- Flat, open-plan style home with disability ramps
- 24/7 on-site care
- One sedan and one wheelchair van on site
- Close to Cessnock town centre