Hold on, while we rearrange the furniture.
Ballina (House 1)
More information coming soon
About the Vacancy & Property
One generously-sized bedroom is available in a self-contained unit with toilet and bathroom, kitchen and lounge room combined with a separate backyard.
This vacancy is within a beautiful, newly purpose-built property in the stunning Ballina consisting of two separate houses.
The first section of the property features four bedrooms, a spacious combined living and dining room, a large modern kitchen, a bathroom and access to a lovely backyard. All bedrooms and bathrooms have ceiling hoists.
The second living area features one bedroom with a built-in robe and bathroom. The casual lounge room features its own kitchenette and has access to the backyard, where residents can enjoy the beautiful Mid North Coast weather.
This home requires SDA funding in the NDIS plan.
Safety and Security
- Slip resistant floors
- Grabrails and associated wall reinforcement
- Emergency power solutions
- Intercom on entry
- High impact fittings and fixtures
- Lockable Crimsafe windows
- Outdoor area with lockable fence
- Laminated glass
- Recessed lighting features
- Staff onsite 24/7
- Accessible for wheelchairs & walkers
About the community
- Property is in close walking proximity to Ballina District Hospital and within a short drive to the shopping center and a sports club
- Ballina beaches & river are only a few minutes away
- This property is located on a quiet street with low traffic & close to bus stops, which makes it perfect for a beautiful lifestyle with convenience at your fingertips
- Plenty of on-street parking for visitors
About our helpful staff
Our team consists of permanent full-time, part-time and casual employees familiar and trained for our customers’ needs. We are passionate and always caring about enhancing customers’ quality of life and getting them involved in regular activities, whether with each other or external stakeholders such as local organisations like Redinc.
Our staff’s common goal is always to have a person-centered approach, ensuring our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
About the current residents
The residents love BBQs, drives to local parks, beaches and music concerts when they are on. When the time is right, they all participate on Friday nights for karaoke, dress-up, arts & crafts, baking or cooking. They like to celebrate together and invite their families on the weekends and at holiday times or birthdays with cake, music and freshly cooked meals.
Good to know
- SDA shared living
- Expansive room in a self-contained unit
- Beautiful, newly purpose-built home
- Staff on site 24/7
- High impact fitting & fixtures
- Grabrails & associated wall reinforcement
- wheelchair & walker accessible