About the vacancy & property
One vacancy is in a two bed self contained unit on a flat easy access block.
Each unit is self-contained with a bathroom, kitchen, laundry, lounge dining, and shared outdoor area.
You will appreciate a common undercover area and a garden full of fruit trees.
More images coming soon
Virtual 3D walkthrough
Safety and security
- Lockable windows and doors
- Individually security-keyed rooms
- Covered outdoor area
- Fully fenced yard with lockable front gate
- Staff onsite 24/7
- Flat block with cemented courtyard and paths to units
- Minimal steps into units
- No internal stairs
About the community
- GP & pharmacy is 15 minutes away
- 500 m to shopping centre, showground, entertainment centre & markets
- Three major shopping centres are a 5 to 10 minutes drive away
- The Newcastle city centre with its beaches is about 15 minutes away
- There are two hospitals (John Hunter and Mater) about 10 minute’s drive away
- Train station only 500 m away
- Bus stops for each direction within 50 m of the property
- On-street parking for visitors
About our helpful staff
You will be met with six permanent staff who have worked at Broadmeadow for periods ranging from several months to a few years.
They are all caring & friendly & passionate about giving the customers every opportunity to do whatever it is they choose and overcoming any hurdles that may arise in the process of achieving their goals.
About our current residents
We love watching movies, doing jigsaws together, weekly takeaway dinners and occasional BBQs.
Most of us are able to go out independently for walks, to local shops, to catch a train or bus to go further afield etc. One person likes going to the pub for a drink, others like to get together for a drink at home or gather on the front verandah and watch people and cars go by.
But regardless of interests, we are all friendly and treat each other with respect.
Good to know
- SDA shared living
- There are chickens and vegetable gardens to look after
- Contact us today to express your interest in this vacancy