About the vacancy & property
This property consists of a complex of five-bedroom self-contained villas that offer well-lit common areas, a spacious garden, and a modern shared kitchen.
This home is an SDA dwelling that requires NDIS plan funding. Each villa is purpose-built, furnished, and equipped with a private kitchen, ensuites, and built-in wardrobes for plenty of storage. Additionally, the villas have accessible features such as mobility aids, hoists, and wheelchair and walker-free access.
There is also a 24/7 on-site van that supports access to the wider community, shopping, medical, and Allied Health appointments.
The property is easily accessible from the street and has on-street parking, an intercom, and all necessary security features. The property is fully staffed 24 hours a day, with sleepover facilities available but not currently in use. Our staff are available until 10 pm, but if customers require support during the night, we provide tailored care to meet their needs.
Our residents enjoy group activities, such as going to the movies, dinner outings, BBQs, and picnics in the park.
View the vacancy
3D Virtual tour
Safety & security
- slip-resistant floors
- grabrails and associated wall reinforcement
- emergency power solutions
- intercom on entry
- high impact fittings and fixtures
- lockable windows
- outdoor area with lockable fence
- laminated glass
- recessed lighting features
- breakout room
- OA staff onsite 24/7
- access ramps
- accessible features (e.g. less than 3 steps, non-slip flooring, grab rails)
- direct access to yard, courtyard and garden
- mobility aids in use
- wheelchair accessible (e.g. no steps, wide doorways, large bathroom with grab rails, accessible kitchen, lift)
- on-site accessible van
About the community
Close to the sports club and entertainment centre, this home is an exciting residence for those who want to engage in the many activities Taree has to offer.
Pet-friendly and with plenty of space inside and outside for any furry friend, this home is a safe and inviting environment for anyone looking for peace and fun.
- Nearest Hospital: Manning Base Hospital (5 minute drive)
- Nearest Medical Centre: Taree Medical Centre (4 minute drive)
- Nearest Shopping Centre: Manning Mall (5 minute drive)
- Nearest community village: 5 minute drive
- Nearest entertainments: Manning Entertainment Centre (3 minute drive)
- Nearest train station: Taree Station (4 minute drive)
- Nearest bus stop (10 minute walk)
- Nearest parklands: Chatham Park (3 minute walk)
About our helpful staff
Our team consists of a large variety of staff dedicated to supporting our customers. We are passionate and always caring about enhancing customer quality of life and getting them involved in regular day-to-day activities alongside one another.
What drives us together is our common goal to enhance our customers quality of life along with their choice and control in daily activities.
About our current residents
We love that we’re able to go on adventures together and enjoy the many activities that Taree has to offer.
Good to know
- Staffed 24/7 with an accessible vehicle available at all times and the possibility for an Active Overnight Assistance service
- IGA is only three minutes away
- Located in a leafy suburb with plenty of recreation areas, parks, ovals, or scenic lookouts
- Short drive to CBD and beaches, hospital, and shopping centres