Greenbank, City of Logan, QLD (House 2)
About the vacancy & property
New Horizons is proud to offer three vacancies in luxurious, thoughtfully-designed homes for customers requiring a more supportive, residential home and living in sunny Queensland, in the Logan City area.
The properties have been designed with spacious, contemporary interior living areas that flow fluidly from inside to outside.
Bright, light-filled, modern three bed, three bath (plus one carer’s room & bath) home with state-of-the-art assistive technology. Participants are greeted with a welcoming portico entrance alongside the convenient two car garage, the interconnecting hallway provides seamless access to the home’s entirety and leads to a dedicated dining and living area off the custom built kitchen, within close proximity to the sanctuary of the family room.
Indoors intimately blends to outdoors via the relaxing outdoor area allowing full immersion with the flat grassed yard.
Each self-contained room is spacious, wheelchair-accessible and with dedicated wardrobes, coupled with well-appointed, fully tiled ensuites containing a functional shower hose, overhead ensuite cupboards, chrome finishes and ample circulation space. Each bedroom comes with hoist capability, adjustable pull-down hanging rail, and emergency call buttons & cords.
The kitchens are adorned with clever melamine finish cupboards and sleek 20mm stone bench tops, an electronic height adjustable benchtop, soft closing drawers, extendable pull out pantries, side opening oven with extendable telescopic shelving rails, 4 zone induction cooktop, stainless steel microwave oven, undermount rangehood and double dishwasher.
- Assistive Tech (doors, blinds, Intercom, benchtops, personal control)
- Onsite Overnight Assistance
- State-of-the-art assistive technology throughout, controlled by an iPad or voice control provided in each room (or any preferred device already owned by the participant)
- Automatic doors and blinds
- Tesla backup Powerwall
- Solar panels
- Fully adjustable electric kitchen bench with integrated induction cooktop
- High-end Fisher & Paykel inclusions (washing machine, dryer, microwave, cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher)
Virtual 3D walkthrough
- Wheelchair access
- Automation standard
About the community
Situated in Greenbank, Brisbane’s southern fringe, this rural residential suburb in the City of Logan, Queensland offers country living at its best.
Greenbank is home to numerous amenities and Boulia, Lennons or Punter parklands.
Easy access to parkland and picnic areas
Close to 5+ grocery stores or markets with Park Ridge Town Centre
Grand Plaza and Hyperdome Shopping Centre being the main ones
Places of worship, cinema, tennis court and an arcade all within 5km of the home
Near copious cafes, restaurants and recreational facilities – a pool, basketball court, gym and any local shops such hairdressers, massage therapists and Bunnings
- Logan Hospital and Mater Private Hospital Springfield in 5km proximity
About our helpful staff
- To be confirmed in September 2022
About the current residents
- As this is a brand-new property, there are no current residents
Good to know
Give Claudia a ring on 0429 379 677 to discuss your needs or to request more information on this lovely, brand-new home.
- SDA shared living
- Assistive technology
- On-site Overnight Assistance
- Brand-new & purpose-built
- State-of-the-art fixtures & fittings