Rothwell, Moreton Bay (House 1)
About the vacancy & property
New Horizons is proud to offer three vacancies in luxurious, thoughtfully-designed homes by our new partner Vera Living. These homes, located in the Moreton Bay area in sunny Brisbane, are for customers requiring a more supportive, residential home and care.
The properties have been designed with spacious, contemporary interior living areas that flow fluidly from inside to outside.
Bright, light-filled, modern three bedroom, three bath (plus one carer’s room & bath) home with state-of-the-art assistive technology. Participants are greeted with a welcoming portico entrance alongside the convenient two-car garage; the interconnecting hallway provides seamless access to the home’s entirety and leads to a dedicated dining and living area off the custom-built kitchen, within close proximity to the sanctuary of the family room.
Indoors intimately blends to outdoors via the relaxing outdoor area allowing full immersion with the flat grassed yard.
Each self-contained room is spacious, wheelchair-accessible and with dedicated wardrobes, coupled with well-appointed, fully tiled ensuites containing a functional shower hose, overhead ensuite cupboards, chrome finishes and ample circulation space. Each bedroom comes with hoist capability, adjustable pull-down hanging rail, and emergency call buttons & cords.
The kitchens are adorned with clever melamine finish cupboards and sleek 20 mm stone bench tops, an electronic height adjustable benchtop, soft closing drawers, extendable pull-out pantries, side opening oven with extendable telescopic shelving rails, four-zone induction cooktops, stainless steel microwave oven, under-mount rangehood and double dishwasher.
Proudly built by:
- Energy efficient insulated walls and ceilings
- Motorised black-out roller blinds to the living room, family room, kitchen and bedrooms
- WELS rated water saving shower heads and tapware
- 18 roof mounted solar panels
- Cutting-edge Tesla Powerwall with 2 backup battery
- Smoke and thermal detectors
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Fully automated hinge bedroom doors and entry door with camera intercom
- Emergency evacuation
- Emergency power solution
- Emergency call buttons available
- Individual iPads enabling personal interface with bedroom assistive technology
- Telstra Smart Modem 2 Wifi with 5G broadband
- Voice control capability following the installation of digital speech assistants such as Amazon Alexa etc.
- Internal laundry, including front loading washing machine, hidden away in the garage area
3D Virtual tour
- Wheelchair access
- Automation standard
About the community
Situated in Brisbane’s most northern fringe, Rothwell is surrounded by waterways and beaches. Based on location and transport fixtures, a mixture of peaceful solitude and connectivity can be found in Rothwell.
Rothwell is home to numerous amenities, parklands and in close proximity to Scarborough, Margate and Clontarf beaches, Redcliffe aerodrome, Redcliffe paceway, Botanic Gardens and for sport enthusiasts, will be home to the Redcliffe Dolphins in 2023.
Easy access to parkland and picnic areas
Close to 5+ grocery stores or markets
Places of worship, cinema, tennis court and an arcade all within 5km of the home
Access to recreational facilities – a pool, basketball court, gym and any local shops such hairdressers, massage therapists and Bunnings
- 500m away from the nearest public transport
- Rothwell Medical Centre and North Lakes Day Hospital as well as the Redcliffe Hospital and Peninsula Private Hospital are all in 10-minutes drive radius
About our helpful staff
- To be confirmed
About our current residents
- As this is a brand-new property, there are no current residents
Good to know
- SDA shared living
- Assistive technology
- Onsite Overnight Assistance
- Brand-new & purpose-built
- State-of-the-art fixtures & fittings